Monday, October 5, 2009

It's Monday...Again.

Starting Weight: 233

I was pretty bummed out this morning when I weighed in. Friday morning I was actually down to 231, so I had high hopes that it would slide on over to the "official" day.

No dice.

It made sense really, as we went to my husband's college homecoming game on Sat-and along with that came a bunch of fair type food (cheese curds, mini donuts, etc). I tried to be good, but the little devil on my shoulder whispered in my ear that I wasn't really "starting" this diet change until today.

Ohhh that mean nasty little devil. LOL Actually I'm not upset about it, and that's a good thing. A year of therapy is helping!

I spent the day yesterday baking up a storm. I made my first apple pie, and I also made these really yummy low fat pumpkin spice muffins. Those are soo good, both of my children want to gobble them up. The muffins are hiding in the freezer, so hopefully I'll manage to eat a few before they are all gone.

Also new to me this week is Flaxseed. I added some to my morning oatmeal, and other than needing to add a little bit of sugar to sweeten it up, I liked it. Gooooo Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment