Monday, September 28, 2009

My Goals To Myself

Here is my contract with myself:

Starting weight: 233

1. journal on my ipod every day what I eat.
2. celebrate every pound lost without saying "but I still have ....to loose".
3. Either do interval training or yoga every day with the goal to get at least 30 min of exercise a day.
4. Keep going to belly dancing class, no matter how awkward I feel.
5. Keep it real with myself and acknowledge everything...no matter how small. I can't move forward if I don't deal with the now.
6. I will QUIT feeling sorry for myself that I'm back to where I started. It is what it is.
7. NO LOOKING INTO THE PAST. It's over and done, and can never be changed.


First weight loss goal: 200 (loss of 33lbs) by the end of the year. This may seem like a cop out, but it's not. There are holidays in there and I'm not superhuman. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment