Friday, October 9, 2009

Holy Cow

Unofficial weigh in: 230
Unofficial weight loss: 3

SWAEEET!

Now I know it's not weigh in day, but I just had to check and see how the changes I've made so far this week were doing. SQUEEEEEE!!!!

What even makes me happier is that I'm proud to say that today is the first day I'm really struggling with the munchies....which I know is totally in my head because I ate my oatmeal with Flax seed meal. There is no getting hungry after that, there just isn't. LOL

This week I also took some time to try to determine how I was going to fit workouts into my day to day life. I have 2 children under age 7, so needless to say-I'm always in demand.

You would be soooo proud of me though, Wed morning I got up at 4:30 am and proceeded to do 12 min of interval training (walk 60 seconds, run 90 seconds) and walked the rest of the time. I did my cool down, took my shower and got out right when I needed to. Now I just have to decide which works better. I have a feeling the mornings will be it for a little while, now that I know the sound of my running doesn't wake the boys up. ( The treadmill is in the playroom under their room.)

Now all I have to do is keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment