Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Blah, Blah, Blah

Whoa, did that week go quickly huh?

Usually I try to blog a couple of times a week, but for some reason I didn't last week. It wasn't because of my non weight loss the week before, (I figured it out, Hello Aunty! ;) ) but because of something else.

Heck if I know what that "something else" was. I do know that I had some HUGE non scale victories...the biggest of which was being able to do all but one running interval in my c25k program. Talk about HUGE!! I about cried, I was so happy. The others weren't as huge as that, but each one brings me closer to preventing this happening to me again.

This week there has been little movement in the weight department, mere ounces. And that's ok, it's what I expected after last week. You get out of it what you put into it...and I can't say I put much into it. This week is different...I'm back to journaling my food again, and I plan on doing at least 2-3 c25k sessions on the treadmill. Plus I'll be doing a TON of walking on Sat! :D

Last night at belly dance, we talked costumes again. And again I looked at myself in the mirror and vowed I'd have a waist.....because after all who wants to see a fat belly dancer? Not I, and I still can't quite watch myself even dance yet. Anyway, what I'm getting at is that is that it lit a fire under my butt (again)...and whatever it was that happened last week, is not what's happening this week.

And that's a good thing. ;)

***************************************************

This week is grocery week, and lately it's been so hard to pick out what I want for dinners, lunches, and food. EVERYTHING looks good, EVERTHING looks yummy.....and it's hard to pick and choose what I need to fill my body up with. Sometimes it seems so hard to plan the "right" things and sometimes it seems so overwhelming.

So I'm off to plan my food....and hope it doesn't send me searching for snacks. I've been a hungry gal lately!

1 comment:

  1. That whole thing about how all food looks good? I think that's the season! I have the same compulsion to buy everything in the fall.

    Congrats on the NSV's this week! You're doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete