Friday, October 30, 2009

The New Hotness

I must say, my new hot pink bracelet looks mighty fine, and funny enough, it gives me an extra spring in my step. Why you ask?

Because it's a visual representation of the fact that I LOST.5.POUNDS. That after months of trying, I somehow-someway got my little act together and said that enough was enough. I was done being fat and miserable!

Whenever I felt myself slipping, or feeling down on myself-I just look down and and I'm reminded that even thought I'm at the beginning of this journey....there is progress. :)

This weekend though, will be my biggest challenge. Halloween and all it's candy. I think I'll just have to keep it locked up somewhere, so I can ration it like some miser. LOLOLOL! I already feel like I have to be on the treadmill 24/7, so I'm sure candy isn't going to help that feeling one bit.

I have been able to increase my exercising this week, which is better than it was-but I still know there is room for improvement. But rather than looking at it in a bad way, I'm choosing to call it a NSV, and just being happy with what I CAN do. Speaking of exercising-I don't know if I'll be doing as much walking tomorrow evening as I had planned. We were going to go to Boo Zoo tomorrow night but that might be changing. (Dear Son1 came down with a 103 fever and headache in the middle of the night last night) If we don't, I'll make sure I get some treadmill time in before dark. Who knows though. For all I know I might be up all night with a puking kid.

I'm really quite surprised at myself lately. I'm actually CRAVING exercising. I don't know if it's because I'm really bored at work so I need to get that energy out, or what. It seems like if I don't do something-I get twitchy. That's a good thing right? :)

Before I end this, I want to thank two lovely ladies for this award:



This means a lot to me, so a big HUGE thank you to Salina and Mommy2Joe for thinking of me. I'm not going to name any blogs right now, because between the both of them-they got them all. What that means though, is that I'm sure I'll follow/find many other great blogs and will pass them along as I move on my journey!

2 comments: