Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Week From Hell

Last week was almost literally the week from hell. We had to put a second animal to sleep in 6 weeks and it was very, very hard. Plus last weekend I got sick with a stomach virus that's making it a pain to eat. Food looks horrible to me at the moment. I suppose that's a good thing right? LOL

On top of that, I wore my bugg to my first belly dancing class and found out I burn MAD calories doing it. However the exercise wasn't kind to my body. I gained like 4 pounds in water weight the day after....because of that I think I'm switching my weigh in days to Monday morning that way whatever happens at belly dancing won't effect my weigh in.

This week I'm doing well. I'm down to almost 228, and while weight has been holding steady the inches I've lost has been HUGE! I can now wear my winter coat and a sweater that was tight around my hips and have room! I also am able to get to the 2nd notch in my belt. I know weight is not all about numbers, and I'm also beginning to get to a place of acceptance. Of how I was, of how I wish to be...and knowing I AM worth it. :)

Now I can't wait until I'm over being sick so that I can go work out again, but in the meantime it's nice not having to be so into things. I can sit back, journal my food and relax.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the NSV's - awesome! :)

    So sorry to hear about your pet. I hope you're feeling better soon, too. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete